Monday, February 9, 2009

Announcing...




Jeff and I are expecting our 6th baby. We must have found out very early because we are not as far along as we had first believed. We are not able to hold in our excitement and I cannot wait to tell you a few more details about this baby. But that is a very long post. Will you join us in lifting up this baby in prayer? We will never ever be able to replace Andrew and the news of this pregnancy does not take away any of the hurt and longing for him. But, we are incredibly excited. It absolutely never gets old. The expectancy of a new baby is by far one of the most exciting things that could happen. So, I'm showing and it's time to get some new maternity clothes. How about this one?









15 comments:

jenn said...

I am so excited for you!!! Baby number six will be lifted up in prayer every night in our house.
Love you!

Faith said...

Congratulations Melanie! What exciting news!! I will be praying for you all and this precious little life that God has blessed you with!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family! You and baby will be in my prayers and I pray that God blesses you and your family!

I do love that shirt! :)

dawn said...

congratulations! what a blessing. i will be lifting you and the baby up in my prayers! can't wait to hear more about him/her!!!!

Holly said...

thank goodness you blogged about it!! now I can finally tell people!!

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was so excited to read your news!!!! We too will be praying for this precious new blessing!!!

Kristin said...

Melanie ~

Congratulations!!! I'll be praying for you and your little one.

paige said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Sooooo Excited about your awesome news!!!!!!!! Big families are the best! I don't know nuthin bout big families :-P Yeah right...
I'm praying for you all very day. Love you bunches.

Jean said...

Congratulations!!!!! Yes, Lord. Bless this little one that his or her life will be for Your glory from this moment forth into eternity.

Blessings,
Jean Hall

Unknown said...

I like that shirt. It is so funny.

Phillips said...

Melanie, I am so happy for you guys! Please know that me, and my whole Bible Study group in Frisco, TX is praying for you!

jenn said...

Just wanted to let you know I was sitting here praying for you and missing your voice.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

Hahah what an awesome tshirt!

Executive Momma said...

Congratulations. I LOVE the shirt.