Monday, May 18, 2009

We're having a...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



We think??? After several scans, she was still not sure. Our little one would not cooperate. The sonographer did get one quick glance and was pretty sure that it was a boy. She would like me to stop by at my next visit just to make sure. I asked her how confident she was, and she said about 95 percent. So, I'm going with it but am still a little hesitant to start buying blue. Yes, we gave away all of the clothes that we had for Drew. We knew it would be too hard to keep the ones we had picked out for him as well as the ones he was getting from his brothers. Anyways, I am very excited about buying a few new things. After caring for four babies, I know exactly what I like. Anything that is soft!:) No collars for this baby! We are going to unashamedly be spoiling him rotten. We are so thrilled about this precious new life and cannot wait to be able to hold him in our arms.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about him...or her?! :)

Rachel Walton said...

I'm so thrilled for you, Melanie! :)

jenn said...

Congratulations! I saw some really cute stuff at Carters!

gina said...

Soooo excited for you guys!!! I hope you can get another ultrasound just to confirm the sex so you can shop till you drop with no worries:-)