Sunday, July 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

1. After the waiter brought out the Guacamole Live,he noticed that we had not been asked for our orders for drinks. So he asked if we needed a drink. I did not say, "Yes, that would be nice and please bring them out before the dessert. Nope not me.
2. I did not look at a dishwasher full of clean dishes and decide why not add three glasses and run it again?
3.I did not rush my husband and two boys with their cousin out the door for their weekend of camping. nope.
4. It would be funny to think that as I was holding a platter from a recipe party and needed to pick up the keys from the floor that it would be an impossible task to get up. Not me. It wouldn't have been funny either.
5. I would never think about throwing out my husbands bright orange Crocs. Not me. Just. can't. find. them.

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

you have a great blog and am looking forward to coming back to read more.

Have a great week!

Jenny said...

I'm glad your back!!! I'm so happy to read that your having a great pregnancy!

I love #2! I have done that several times too!!!
Have a great Monday!

Jeff said...

Don't get rid of those Crocs. Its Summer! It's ok to wear Crocs to church in the summer, right?