Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Lockdown

Today, Jeff and I were able to get quite a few things done. We joined the YMCA a couple of weeks ago and so we were able to go today. The kids have a program that they get to go to and they do a different little activity every half hour. On top of that, the childcare is free. The gym by us charges for childcare which about doubled the monthly dues,so we are relly excited about it being free. Now, if we can just stick to it.=)Jeff is going to be in Baltimore this next week so I will be getting ready to put all security procedures in place. For those of you who don't know, I am a chicken when Jeff is not here. I put the highchair in front of the back door, turn on every outside light that we have, deadbolt everything,have my cellphone charged by the bed(in case the phone lines get cut),etc... I'm just kidding, well sort of...When Jeff is out of town, I always gain respect for single parents. I don't know how they do it. We just rented the first season of LOST. We've never seen it but have heard that it is really good. The last movie we watched at home, A Night With The King, was so interesting. It was a great movie! The kids are in bed early tonight so we're going to start our movie.
Please remember our niece, Emma, in your prayers. On Thursday, she was having seizures and they are still not sure what is causing them. Right now, she is on medication to control them.

No comments: