Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well, we are having another baby. Jeff and I kept it a secret for a little over a week which is a record for us. We are so bad about not waiting for a while to tell everyone. We just can't keep quiet. My daughter said that she wasn't going to tell anyone until I had her so that it would be such a great surprise for everyone. Good luck with that. I think that she forgot that I get as big as a bus when I'm pregnant. The kids are all so excited. Susanna is for sure that this is a girl and has a name picked out for her. Me? I've begun thinking about boy's names. I'm pretty sure that is what we will be having. But, I'm running out of boys names. Oh well, we do have quite a bit of time.

2 comments:

farmersdaughter4ever said...

Congratulations to you too! I am glad you found my blog!...now I'll be able to check in on ya'll too! :)

Beth

Anonymous said...

aww i cant wait to find out if my new little cousin is a boy or girl. i hope u get a girl this time aunt mel. the boys r starting to take over! lol.
love,
Hannah