Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful:

1. that my kids all love to go to school. We'll see how long this lasts.

2. for the sun being out. It's amazes me about how much it energizes me.

3. for the small group that we are a part of. I love this group!

4, for being able to de-clutter my kitchen yesterday. It feels so much better.

5. that Luke kept his patch on all day at preschool.

6. for the way Sam lit up today when I arrived to pick him up at preschool. I love that.

7. for Jeff wrestling with the boys. It is so fun to watch.

8. for a group of friends to diet with. It makes it much more bearable and fun! Plus, the opportunity to win and the prize money is pretty enticing!

9. for spring vacation to look forward to.

1 comment:

the burchard bunch said...

Love the new colors on the blog!! Great post.. It always amazes me when I sit down to write what I am thankful for, and then when I read them, they seem so very simple... family, friends and fun! We love you guys too, but you are so not winning all that $... ha ha ha - I think Angie is gonna kick all our behinds!!