Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SuperNanny...Help!!!


This picture has become all too familiar lately. This is Eli in our bed. He has been getting so spoiled. See, lately, when we put him to bed, he begins screaming,"Bad guys scare me!" I feel so terrible that he is scared and I go get him. Jeff will put him in his bed once he falls asleep. I need to get him back to sleeping in his bed through out the night before the baby comes. Now, if I could just muster up the energy to fight him on this. So, I'm putting in a call to Miss Jo Frost. But, he is cute, isn't he? Oh , and not to mention that he is 2 and still has a bottle by his side. How did I become such a softie?

6 comments:

Mika said...

I found your blog from Mrs. Hall's site. Your children have grown and are so beautiful and a hearty congratulations on the new baby and new niece! It has been so much fun catching up with your family and Chris and Holly's family today! I think of you all often and am thankful the Lord's goodness and kindness continue to fall on your family!

love,
Mika

Kristin said...

Adorable picture!!

rw said...

Hope you don't mind my answering this with a link... we had a 'night waking' question just like this submitted to our Supernanny sleep expert, and I thought the answer might help... just a thought (though he does look adorable in your bed!) http://www.supernanny.com/Advice/-/Your-toddler/-/Toddler-care/Supernanny-sleep-clinic-%E2%80%93-nightwaking.aspx

Jenny said...

When you figure this one out...let me know! Corban comes into our bed almost every night claiming he has had a bad dream. Some nights we carry him back, and other nights we just put him in bed with us!

Anonymous said...

I found this really useful: http://www.supernanny.com/Advice/-/Your-toddler/-/Toddler-care/Supernanny-sleep-clinic-–-nightwaking.aspx

farmersdaughter4ever said...

Emma did that forever...I am worried that Ian will start soon...so far he has been a GREAT sleeper in his big boy bed....so far! Emma on the other hand, didn't stay in her bed for like the first 2 years!...she would come in and say "I needed to check on you and make sure you are ok!"...how do you get mad at that?lol! She would sleep in our bed for a while then I would take her back to hers...eventually I got tired of getting up and told her to put herself back to bed!...now she does that, she also doesn't get up as much being in a loft bed!...but I have no answer for you as to how to stop it....hopefully he'll stop on his own!....but he is super cute! :)...ps only 70 something more days to go!lol...hopefully!