Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What We're Doing...

Today, Mom and Gene came home. I have missed having Mom home so much. It just seems so weird to no longer have Mom or Dad around anymore. Not quite how I pictured it. But we are so glad that they are here for a few short days. I was also feeling bad that I would not be able to see Holly's baby and Jeff told me to go see her. I didn't think that it would work out, but everything has just fallen into place. Jeff is going to keep the youngest 2 and I am taking the older 2 to Miami. We are driving and Mom is coming with us. I can't wait to get down there and see our newest addition to the family. Anyways, we will probably be busy all week as we prepare for our trip as well as get Mom's house cleaned out. Please pray for me. It's a bit sad as she packs away everything. I'm going to try and post some picture really soon as well as update this more regularly.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope you have a safe travels and a great time with Holly, your mom, and little Annie!

the burchard bunch said...

Just think, every couple of Tuesday's you can come have dinner at your mom's.... you can come hang out whenever you want :) Thanks for being such a blessing to us, we love you guys!

farmersdaughter4ever said...

thanks for the comment on my blog! It made me smile, if anyone else is counting w/ me it would be you! lol...do you know what you are having? I haven't heard, or is it a secret? Tell Holly congrats for me, I saw the pics...baby Annie is beautiful, but there is no way you Dwyer girls could have an ugly baby! :)...tell her I loved her post on...you are a Dwyer girl if....so funny! Safe travels to y'all, and I hope you have a great time w/ your mom and Holly!