Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Quiet Time

Tonight, I was able to go over to my Mom's house tonight alone. Jeff, being the awesome husband that he is, told me to go and take a break. That's what I love about Jeff. He just always knows when I'm needing some time to refresh and relax. Mom and I went to Old Navy(By the way, they are practically giving away their clothes right now....50 percent off of their clearance. I got some great deals for the kids) We also went out to dinner. It was very nice to not have the loudest table in the restaurant. Wow!!! This week had been a hard week. The kids have been cooped up in the house for too long, I can't seem to get the house cleaned up,Sam and Eli have both had ear infections, as well as other minor things. It is so easy to get distracted with insignificant things. They seem to sometimes blind me from seeing the truly important things and all of the blessings that I have been given. Sometimes, one worry clouds all of the joys. Well, I got back in from being with Mom, and the house was sooooooo quiet. Now I feel ready to take on the Noise! Bring it on kids!:)
Oh, Susie was talking about Daddy working at the church and she told Holly that he was a "rusher". Holly said, "Do you mean an usher? She said,"No, a Rusher! He rushes everyone into the church. :)

No comments: