Monday, April 28, 2008

One more... Works For Me!!!



It's no secret that the Magic Eraser is a great product. I have found so many great uses for this little white miracle. I even found a website listing a ton of different ways that you can use the Magic Eraser. My favorite discovery is using it in the shower. No, I don't use it as a bath soap! I was trying to get the soap scum off of the door one day and tried everything. Then, I tried the Magic Eraser and it wiped away all of the scum and made the door look as good as new. I have done this many times with our house being on the market and it has worked every time. Try it! Did you know that it also will get nail polish off of your carpet? It will!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment!

Do you mind if I add your blog to my list of friends blogs?

Kristin said...

Melanie,

What a surprise to see your comment on my blog! I've been reading back over some of your posts...what a sweet family you have!

Congratulations to your mom on her marriage and to you & Jeff on the new baby!

Come back and visit me soon!

http://blueskiesfromnowon.blogspot.com/

Kristin

PS: Tell Holly hello for me :)