Monday, April 28, 2008

Works For Me! Monday

I don't have perfect carpet, but I can tell you that every stain that we have is from the previous owners of this house. This is definitely not because I am a cleaning fanatic or that my kids are not allowed to breathe on the carpet. My carpet does not always look perfect but I can usually make it look pretty good. I was told about this stuff about a year ago and have loved it ever since. They sell Folex at Walmart. I hate Walmart but I still go there mainly to pick up a new bottle. Since we have had our house on the market for a few long months, we have gone through many of these bottles. If you have juice stains or any kind of marks on your carpet, this is a great remover and is by far the best one I have ever tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie, I've been reading this blog since the reunion last July, but it was your Wal-Mart comment that drew me out! I hate it, too! Congrats to Jeff on his new position, and on your move to the new house, and for the new little one - I hope you will be able to put a pink ribbon on the car for Susanna! Love, Cindy in SC