Sunday, April 8, 2007

Diets

Today is the official day of the beginning of the diet. I have had many of these days after Eli, but this is the official,official day. After Eli, it has been so hard to lose the weight. It is so hard to diet when you have kids. I don't know if it is because of the cookies, fruitsnacks, and all of the other things that they eat that I always have to sample. Or the trouble it is to drag the kids to the Y. We can walk at home since we have a triple stroller, but Susanna always gets tired in the middle of the walk . Sam also makes it hard because we try to feed him anything that he likes that is fattening. For a long time, Jeff would bring him home a double cheeseburger from McDonalds almost every night. This approach is not only not working but backfiring on the rest of us. So, I am making it official by blogging about it. I can't go back on it now or all my hundreds of blog readers will wonder why I'm not losing weight.=)So, once again my family and I will be frequent viewers of this website and not this one. Not that we ever viewed that one before. What would be the purpose of that? Well, got to go and run a mile, or at least think about running, or at least what to wear if I were to go running.=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie I frequently visit the McDonald's website to find the fat content of the Big Mac Sauce that I have come to know and love