Friday, April 6, 2007

Random Thoughts

Ever since our vacation I cannot seem to get it together with blogging. I have so many things to write about that I cannot narrow it down. So, I'll just list them out. Other wise, it would be a mess of a paragraph.
1.We have a crazy weekend ahead of us. The Egg Drop is tomorrow morning. This is a huge event put on by our church with a helicopter dropping all of the eggs. It is so much fun for all of the kids. This is top secret but I'm going to leak it: Jeff is going to be in costume. I don't know if he'll be Winnie the Pooh or Dora, but I'm kind of hoping that he gets Dora. That'll be a hoot.
2.Then on Sunday, our church is kicking off the satellite campus in Union county with my brother in law, Chris, as the campus director. We're hoping for 600 the first Sunday. We'll see........ Please join us in prayer that many people will be saved.
3.The kids are doing great. Well, Susanna had a seizure last week which I think was due to a high fever, but the doctor insisted that we do a sleep-deprived EEG on her. That was not fun. By about 5:00 in the morning, she was very cranky and could not keep her eyes open. Her test was not until 9am. We are still waiting for the results.
4. Eli is taking his first steps. If he walks this month, he will be our earliest walker. I know that eleven months is not necessarily early, but all of mine seem to walk late. I choose to think that it is because they are so extremely brilliant. I have no scientific basis for this whatsoever.
5. Susanna is number 14 on the waiting list for the school that we are trying to get her in. Last year, up to number 15 on the waiting list got in,so we're praying that she does.
6. Now, I have unloaded some updates, so I can get back to blogging more regularly.

No comments: