Thursday, May 3, 2007

Birthday Boys!

Well, this is the week of the birthdays in our family. It is not cheap to have two of your kids have their birthdays in the same week. If I could have planned it better, I would have. Luke's birthday is just around the corner. He is having a Water Party next week and just passed out his invitations at preschool. This is his first party that we have invited other kids besides family. He is so excited. Every time we go anywhere, Luke will tell complete strangers about his party. I hope it lives up to his anticipation. I'm just trying to think of some fun games to play. I love the Family Fun website. I get their magazine and they always have great ideas for all kinds of things. Eli's 1st birthday is this Sunday! I cannot believe that he's going to be 1. It seems like time flies faster with each kid. I used to sometimes catch myself wishing for the kids to get to the next stage when one seems a little hard, but now I realize more how fast it really does go. I just had Elijah. Luke got a fishing pole from my Mom. He got to open it early because she was leaving. He cannot wait to go fishing. Jeff was going to take him today, but Jeff got sick. Tomorrow, they are going. I just hope that he catches something. He is so sure that he's going to catch a lot of fish. He tried to tell Susanna that it was just a boys trip. She has been begging Jeff to let her go. I reminded her of the time she refused to fish because she did not want to get dirty. She said that was not the reason. Her reason was that she was only 4 then, and the fish might have been so big that it would have pulled her in. Yeah Right! I'm sure that Luke will get his way! He loves to spend time with his Daddy!

No comments: