Monday, August 13, 2007

Wow!

I cannot believe it has been a month since I last posted. We have so much to write about but I will do that later. We got home from vacation on Saturday and our AC is not working. We began to unpack and Sam was drenched in sweat in about 2 minutes. So, we have been staying with Mom until the AC is fixed. Should be today. It has been over 100 degrees in Charlotte. Whew! The beach wasn't so bad because we had a good breeze and the water to cool off in. This is terrible without a pool, though. Hint, Hint, Jeff! I have been begging Jeff to get a pool. Jeff, being raised in Fla does not see the benefits of getting a pool when you can only use it for 4 months out of the year. :) I love to swim. I probably would not get very much accomplished because I would be in the pool all of the time. Well, the last time that we had this kind of weather during the summer, we had a great winter. Lots of snow and snowdays! Today, that sounds so great!

No comments: