Thursday, November 8, 2007

Flip That House!

One of my favorite shows to watch is Flip That House. I love watching a house being transformed and then hearing how much they were able to sell it for. I feel so bad for them when they put all the time and effort into the house to only lose money on it, but I am so happy for the ones that are able to flip it for a good profit. Well, Jeff and I just bought our own flip house. We are doing it with Holly and Chris. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I am going to go over there and take pictures of the house before and then take some after pictures when we are done. I really love this house. We almost bought it for us to live in but we got too nervous about renting out our own house. It's a beautiful house and only has minor cosmetic things that need to be done. We got a really good deal on it and are hoping to flip it with some profit that will go towards the kids' scshool., since we will be sending two to Metrolina next year. If it doesn't work out, then we will be homeschooling.: ) No, I can't do homescshooling! I'm just excited that we are doing this and being able to work with Jeff on a project together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie,

You are the best! I'm glad I get to work on this with you to, lets just pray it sells QUICK!!!

Anonymous said...

FLIP IT GIRL! If this work out I am going to quit my job and work with you.
Mom