Friday, February 2, 2007

Observations

This week, I've made several observations:
1. A white floor is impossible with 4 kids unless you carry a rag in your pocket.
2. Cheap bubble bath(dollar store) is better than more expensive bubble bath.
3. Keeping the kids up from their nap so that they'll go to bed earlier does not usually work. They were over tired and cranky.
4. Why buy kleenexes whan you have toilet paper? My kids always prefer toilet paper.
5. Laundry will never end.
6. The house always seems to be the messiest on Sundays.
7. Coffee is a wonderful thing. Lots of it.
8. How did our Moms do it?
9. God has blessed us with 4 wonderful children with 4 wonderful different personalities.
10. And today, I cannot make grilled cheese sandwiches without a Foreman Grill. I burned the bread and the cheese didn't melt. Delicious!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Burnt Cheese and Bread what else is left to the sandwich. Make sure you save some for me when I get home tonight!