Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Double Trouble

Today, Sam just finished up his therapy with "Mr. Ty". Elijah cannot stand to not be a part of the action. Elijah always wants Mr. Ty to hold him and play with him. It is so funny to see him and Sam battle for his attention and also for all the neat toys that he brings. I am afraid that Eli will be walking before Sam. Right now, they are both standing for a couple of seconds by themselves but Elijah is not afraid like Sam is. They are so funny together! I think that Elijah doing this is making Sam want to do it more. He is definitely letting Eli know that he is in charge. Every time that Eli stands up,Sam pushes him down and then trys to do it himself. They are always following each other all over the house. Their favorite thimg to do is to pull out all of the tupperware and pots and bang them as loud as possible. It is so cute. I think that this could be trouble in the future. But for now, it's pretty cute and keeps us laughing.
Yesterday, we went to Walmart to pick up a few things. I always put Eli in the front of the shopping cart,Sam and Luke sit in the back, and Susie walks. If you are wondering why Luke doesn't walk, then you do not know Luke. :) We are working on it though. Anyways, Elijah was fussing and I could not figure out what the matter was. He just kept arching his back. Finally, I figured out that he wanted to be in the back of the cart too. It was so funny after I put him back there. He just lit up. Now, I might have room to put Susie in the front.(I'm Kidding!!!)

No comments: