Monday, February 12, 2007

Ladies' Man

Well, Jeff was sick last week, Eli was sick on Friday, Sam was sick today, and Susanna is sick now. Will it be possible for Luke and I to avoid it? I don't know if it is. It seems like every February we get this bug. We all just had the cold flu and well, this one isn't the cold flu, if you know what I mean. Luke and I went to go get Valentines for the preschool party tomorrow and now it doesn't look like he'll even be able to go. Jeff has his boss in town first thing in the morning and I don't know if Susie will be up to riding in the car to take him there. He will be so disappointed since he has 2 girlfriends in the class: Daisy and Tori. He will tell you that he has three girlfriends,2 at preschool and 1 at church(Greta). Luke picked out Diego valentines but kept begging me to get Princess ones for the girls. He said that they would not want a Diego valentine. He kept trying to explain this to me and I told him that since you are a boy, you give every one a boy valentine. This made no sense whatsoever to him. He would not give up. I finally told him that he could give his girlfriends Susie's leftover ones. Does anyone know where he gets this from?;)
*I will be posting some more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: