Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

We had a wonderful Valentines Day. Everyone is better, well, except for now my Mom and Jack are sick. Susanna and Luke are taking their valentines to school tomorrow since they missed the party. They are so excited. Today I realized how unprepared I am for raising boys. We had a little rain yesterday and our backyard has one little spot that gets extremely muddy. Susanna and Luke were playing outside for quite a while until Susanna comes running in screaming. I went out to see what could have caused her to be so upset and all I see is Luke covered head to toe in mud with Susie's 2 stuffed animals in the puddle literally covered in the mud. Well, Susanna later informed me that one of the animals was Max's animals. Oops! Sorry, Holly! Susanna and Luke are about as opposite as they come. Susanna would never get anything dirty on purpose while Luke would purposely get everything dirty if he could. Anyways, after we got Luke cleaned up, my friend Amy came over to babysit so that Jeff and I could go out. Jeff had told Luke that he could not eat any more of his valentine candy until tomorrow and reminded him of this as we were leaving. When we got back, Amy had said that Luke tried to convince her that Daddy was just kidding. He can be so funny that it sometimes makes it hard to discipline him, but we are cracking down. I hope that you enjoy our latest pictures.
By the way, Susanna wanted me to let everyone know that she cannot wait for our trip to the beach with her cousins. We have officially begun the countdown and the questions. How much longer? and How long can we stay? How many days are in a week? Will Papa be there? Will Grandma be there? Aunt Dawn? Uncle RIck?Uncle Eric? Aunt Teresa?etc..... She's so excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two weeks to the day without an update. You are slacking!!