Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Married My Dad

Today, Susanna was invited to go with some friends to Greenville for tomorrow night. Susanna was so excited to go. All day she has been talking about it. Well, tonight she realized that she will be missing her first soccer game. She was crying saying that she wanted to go with her friends but she didn't want to miss her game. She kept saying that she didn't want to hurt any one's feelings.(Her soccer team or her friends that will be going to Greenville for the night) So, what does Jeff do? He told her that he would drive down there and pick her up Saturday morning so that she could do both. Greenville is about a 2 hour drive and Susanna's game starts at 9am. Jeff will be leaving at about 4:30am so that Susanna will make it to her game. I know, I know... Susanna will probably grow up thinking that her Dad will always bail her out. MMMM...this reminds me of the crazy things my Dad would do for his girls. What is it about a Daddy and their little girls?

No comments: