Sunday, September 30, 2007

This Weekend

This weekend has been such a great weekend. The weather this week is what I believe Heaven's weather will be like. It is so great! We have been outside most of the weekend and it has been so nice. The kids had their soccer game on Saturday. If you saw the last video I posted, you would have noticed how hard it was for Luke to concentrate during the game. The last two weeks, we have bribed him and he is doing much better. I know I won't win any parenting awards with that strategy but I think that I have been out of the running since I gave birth to Susanna. But, it works with Luke so we will stick with it. Today, we were able to visit another church. It is so hard to be visiting around. I hate not belonging anywhere. It is a tough transition. We just hope that we find one soon. It will be so nice to have a church home. We are really taking this seriously and praying that God will help us to have an open heart and discernment as we choose a church.

No comments: