Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our New Family Pet


Well, actually, this is my hair that my sister cut out. I am blessed by being able to have my sister Katie as my hairdresser. Not only do I get great deals on haircuts and highlights but she gets to experiment on my hair. That may be a curse, the jury is still out. Katie informed me that my hair was the thickest that she has ever cut. Am I bragging? Not in the least! What is the deal with everyone wanting thick hair? There are products for making your hair thicker and fuller every where you look. What I'm looking for is a product that makes your hair look thinner! Does it exist? My hair grows as the day goes on. You know, kind of like a Chia Pet. Well, Katie decided that she was going to "thin it out like crazy." This is the hair that was on the floor before she even cut any length off it. I wanted to find some wiggly eyes to put on it. It was a scary sight. But, I must say, that I like having thin hair. All of you with thin hair, quit your whining! It is so much better! :)

3 comments:

Faith said...

Okay, can I have some of your thick hair please???? I am one who is out buying all I can to give my hair more volume and thickness. I would love to have just a little bit of what you have!

We need to see pictures of the new 'do!

Unknown said...

I am right there with you - thick hair is not fun! If I don't get mine thinned, my hair is huge.

Kristin said...

I want to see pics of the thinned out do as well!