Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Great Investment!


This past Friday, Jeff and I hit the sales. We went to quite a few stores starting at 3:30am. It was alot of fun to be out in the middle of the night while the kids stayed with their grandparents. We grabbed us some coffee and made mad dashes for presents for our family and friends. We scored some great deals. One thing I noticed in the Walmart flyer was this vacuum. Jeff's sister headed to Walmart that morning and I asked her to pick us up one. It was only $9.00. I'm telling you, if you have small kids, this is a great thing to buy. My kids have been vacuuming my house all day. While the suction on it is not as good as a heavier vacuum, it sill works pretty well, especially on bathroom floors and hardwoods. My kids loved it so much, I had to go buy another one for a Christmas present. It would make a great gift for a child that likes to help. They come in lots of cute colors, too. Buy one for each of your kids and I promise they'll love to help with vacuuming. Now, that's my kind of Christmas gift.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Hi. I just wanted to let you know I am praying for you. I miss hearing your voice here. I am here, across the miles, if you need me.
Love,
Jenn