Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6th Folder, 6th Picture, Sort of...


My friend Paige asked anyone who reads her blog to post the 6th picture in your 6th folder on your computer pictures. Well, I had to break the rules a little bit. My 6th folder only had 5 pictures in it, so we went with 7th folder, 6th picture. I would have gone with the 6th folder, 5th picture but it was a lovely shot taken by Luke of Yours Truly. And then I would have to quit writing out of sheer embarrassment. So, I present to you, 7th folder, 6th picture, Sam. This was right after his latest surgery. He is such a little trooper. He has been through 7 surgeries and has bounced right back from each of them. He is doing amazing. I cannot believe how much better he is talking over the past month or so. This picture just about sums him up. He has been through many hardships, but he usually has this big grin on his face. I love him so much!!!

3 comments:

Faith said...

He is precious and looks like he is such a delight to all he is around. I'm so glad that he's making such good progress!

Kristin said...

He is precious!! I loved your explanations of you way to find the picture :)

paige said...

What a cute picture!!! His little smile is soooooooooooo cute!!! I smiled back at him as I opened up your blog without even reading anything yet!!!!!!!!!! His smile is addictive!!!!