Friday, January 16, 2009

I Needed This

One of my favorite bloggers has posted a video on her blog giving us four different ways to tie a scarf. I had no idea how wrong I have been doing it. Well, they are all very cute and Big Mama is always very entertaining. We both have the same name. No, not Big Mama. Although I would be more fitting to have that title on my blog than she is. Her name is Melanie too. I think we would be great friends. :) Oh, by the way, Holly, this is also a shout out to you and Chris. :0

1 comment:

Rachel Price said...

LOVED the video. I would like to have coffee with Big Mama. I think she would make me laugh a lot! I got a new scarf when we were at the mall today and came home and had a terrible time figuring out how to tie it. She just gave the the answers to all of my scarf tying needs. Thanks Mel!