Thursday, January 15, 2009

Isn't this cute?

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



What was your favorite Christmas present? My husband, Jeff(not to be confused with my other husbands) got me this beautiful necklace. I just wanted to share it with everyone. I think it is a beautiful reminder of the 5 children that God has blessed me with. I think it is possibly my favorite gift that I have ever gotten. Sorry, Mom, the luggage you and Dad got me my Senior year came in a close second. :) What was your favorite gift this year?




Oops, I just realized how dusty my desk is! Hey, I've blogged two days in a row. What do you expect?

3 comments:

Faith said...

I love it!! I have one similar to that with my initials on it, but yours is absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!! I just told curt i want one of those. how very thoughtful of jeff! glad to see you are blogging again.

Rachel Price said...

So sweet! That is an awesome present! I didn't realize Emmy was slobbering all over your special necklace today. I hope it's as durable as it is pretty and that she didn't leave her teeth marks on it.