Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Favorites

What would our house look like without the Magic Eraser? Well, you would notice just about everything on our walls. What an amazing invention,although we still have a few pen marks that the Magic Eraser was not able to get. Here are a few of my favorite things for the kids. Am I missing anything?
I would love to hear your opinion if there is something better. I always want to know what works for other moms.

Diapers: Huggies Supreme (I don't always buy these but I do stock up when they're on sale )
Wipes: Huggies, but I also like Target brand. They are cheaper and are pretty similar.
Place to find good deals on clothes: Old Navy end of season sales, The Childrens Place Outlet-I usually find cute stuff for 99 cents, and Target
Place to find good deals for home decor: Trinkets and Treasures (My Mom's store:))
Carpet Cleaner: Folex Carpet cleaner -This used to be only available to professionals, but they sell it now at Walmart. It is wonderful and non-toxic.
Cleaning supplies: The Magic Eraser- It's wonderful for removing almost anything off your walls and we've had about everything on our walls. It's also good for getting scuff marks off of your floors.
Baby lotion: Good Old Fashioned Baby Magic. I know that there are probably lotions that are better, but this is what my Mom used. I'm going to have to try Burt's Bees, eventually. I had a baby in nursery that had that on, and he smelled so good and clean. A bit pricey though. I do know that their lotion for cracking skin for adults works great.
Kids shampoo: Anything by Loreal. They have a new one that smells like Coconut that's great. I also think that their vanilla scream one is good, too.
Kids socks: Old Navy--They have the no slip stuff on the bottom. Great for when they are beginning to walk.
Kids shoes: Usually Target.
Baby wash: Huggies Washcloths. Wonderful and easy.
Kids Books: I love the book, Old Hat, New Hat by Dr. Seuss for beginning to read. Susanna got that book from Papa and Gramma Robinson and learned to read it very quickly. We also are loving the Bob Books. They are so simple and cute.
Favorite Music: Hillsong for Kids. I love the Cd's. I don't get tired of them like I do with the kids' other cd's. They have some really fun songs as well as some great worship songs.
Magazine: Family Fun Magazine-- Always has great ideas! I get excited every time I get this in the mail.
Kid's Favorite Hair stylist: My sister Katie=) I had to put this one in
Board Games to Play: We like to play the Memory games and Disney Yahtzee
Hand soap: Bath and Body works Foam soap. The kids love this and it lasts forever. We especially like the Banana one.
Toy:
Elijah's: Stacking cups- It beats him pulling out all of the tupperware. He loves to play with them.
Sam's: Magnetic Thomas the Train- He will continually put them together and pull them apart.
Luke's: Pixter and a Bug catcher
Susanna: Polly Pockets
Kid's Video: Praise baby Dvd's- They have such a calming effect on Sam and Eli

No comments: