Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Too many fish in the Sea?

Today, we went with Holly and my friend Ally to the pool. We have 11 kids total. My kids love the pool and would go every day if they could. It is their favorite summertime activity. There are 2 reasons we don't go as much as we'd like.

1. Bathing Suits Required....Enough said.

2. The kids give me a heart attack every time. I continually count in my head...1--2---3--4 kids. Whew! But, sometimes for a brief second, I only get to 3 and panic. I hate that feeling. Sam likes to run around the pool and Susanna is swimming without floaties most of the time. They both make me so nervous.

Besides the heart attacks and the bathing suit issue, we had a great time. Next time we go, we'll bring Dad so they can show him all their new tricks. Susie, Luke, and Sam are going to take swim lessons at the Y in a couple of weeks. I could not believe how cheap the lessons were. We'll see if they are good. Sam will be in a parent and me swim class. I used to teach swim lessons, but they wanted "real" swim lessons. Why don't Moms count as teachers?

No comments: